Pages

Wednesday, April 22, 2015

Groovy Grunge!

Hi Everyone!! Happy Hump Day!  I feel like one of these Wednesday's I should do some sort of camel mani LOL!  I've really been digging my alcohol inks lately.  And by digging I mean obsessed with my alcohol inks lately.  They are so freaking cool and you can do SO many things with them!  Tonight I'm going to making up a few sheer tints with them and last night I put together what I call a groovy grunge look.  I stupidly didn't take any pictures of just the base though so you're going to have to put up with just the finished look.  Sorry Charlie!

Here it is . . .  what do you think?
I used Tim Holtz alcohol inks using the Dockside Picnic which has the colors Watermelon, Citrus and Sail Boat Blue in it
The base turned out really cool!
I stamped with FUN13 
I'm still learning with these inks.  This mani I had no trouble with at all with topcoating with Seche Vite.  All the colors stayed the same.  I had done one previously and even sprayed with hairspray to seal it in as I was told to do and the topcoat completely ruined it!  It changed all the colors on it which sucked!
I am digging them though and I think this mani turned out cool.

Have you tried the alcohol inks yet??

Thanks for stopping by!  I hope you all have a fantastic day!

No comments:

Post a Comment