Pages

Sunday, April 5, 2015

Happy Easter!

Hi Everyone! A very Happy Easter to you all today.  I spent the day with my family .  We had a great brunch after church this afternoon and I got to spend some time with my grand nephew, Sean.  He is SO MUCH fun!  We played some Wii games and some tag in the house and then we watched the Dreamworks movie Spirit Stallion Of The Cimarron.  I'm not going to lie I cried four different times in that movie.

I love spending time with my family and especially on this day when as a Christian I rejoice the day the stone was rolled away and Christ rose to Heaven.  Someday I will join him there and be reunited with all my loved ones who have gone before me.  A day to celebrate most certainly!

My Easter mani today is pretty simple.  Nothing as stark and riveting as my Good Friday manicure but devout none the less.

I did a lovely gradient using Sinful Colors  Sweet Tooth and Candy Coated along with China Glaze Secret Peri-Wink-le
My stamped heart is from Shany SH15 and my swirls are from VL3 and Mundo Lavender.  I added some white doves from DRK Designer XL 1 to complete my Easter look for today
I really hope everyone has a happy and blessed Easter!

No comments:

Post a Comment