Pages

Thursday, October 24, 2013

Dead men tell no tales---but they have kick-ass nails!

Hi Everyone!!!  I've got on a super cool Halloween mani today featuring Red Dog Design's Dead Man's Party.  Dead Man's Party is a wicked cool neon glitter with various size black hex and of course Gina's signature micro holo sparkle BUT it also has some skullz!!!!!  It is the perfect polish for Halloween!!!

I did a gradient here using Zoya Josie and Pinta and then simply topped with with Dead Man's Party
How cute is this????!!!!
And it looks amazeballs out in the full sun!  Yes my neighbors are used to seeing me outside taking pics of my nails LOL!
Look at that cute skull!!!!

OR if you look at them this way they look like mooseheads!!!! OMG they are just adorable!
Dead Man's Party is part of Red Dog Designs Spooky Treats Collection--you should check out all of Gina's Spooky Treats they are fabulous!!!

Thanks for stopping by!!!! I hope you all have a fantastic day!

4 comments:

  1. Haha, I love how they actually really do look like moosheads when upside down :) Looks cute as skull and as moosehead anyway!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow that looks amazing! What an amazing polish!

    ReplyDelete