Pages

Thursday, September 26, 2013

I get by with a little help from my friends!

Hi Everyone!!  At the beginning of the month I had the extreme pleasure of meeting up with some nail polish friends.  Meeting them, hanging out and doing nails all day WAS A BLAST!  I got to check out some plates I didn't have (yet) and some polishes I didn't have (yet) and teach them my gradient technique and the nail decal method.  It was so much fun and we did a lot of really cool mani's that day.

Some of them you've seen with the Digital-Dozen Does It Again but here's one I didn't show you yet.  It's my favorite one from that day.


My friend Deb was kind enough to let me try OPI Can't Let Go and I fell in love with it IMMEDIATELY!  OMG I love this dark textured so much!
I paired it with a Sally Hansen Gem Crush but it's Danielle's so I don't know the name!  It's red that's all I know!!!
I added my favorite image from DRK-B and called it a gorgeous mani!
After that weekend I bought Can't Let Go because I knew I could not let go of not having that polish!!!

I hope you all have nail polish friends you can get together with and brainstorm for some ideas, and hang out--it's so much fun.  We're wanting to do it again next month and come up with some great Halloween ideas!

Thanks for stopping by!!! I hope you all have a fantastic day!

1 comment: