Pages

Friday, July 19, 2013

Nothing says Friday like neon!!

Hi Everyone!!! Happy Friday!!!!  I stepped WAY outside my comfort level and ordered some studs from the Born Pretty Store a couple of weeks ago.  It's always great to order from there because shipping is free and you just can't beat that.  

I decided to pair some of my new black studs with some neon and I added a sugar spun twist to it.  I've never done the sugar spun method before and i find I quite like it so more of that to come for sure!!


Placing the studs by hand wasn't too bad, although not as straight as they could be
I used China Glaze Flip Flop Fantasy one of the first neons I ever bought for this mani


Even thumbie is styling!
I'm definitely a HUGE fan of this mani!  I wore it yesterday to work and everyone loved it--BUT it's very bright and you sort of get stuck looking at your hands alot while typing LOL!

Not sure what's going on for the weekend.  I've worked a lot of overtime this week and have been pretty tired at the end of the day.  Today I'm working 6am until 4:30pm so most likely I want to sleep alot this weekend!!

Hope everyone has a great day, enjoy the weekend and thanks for stopping by!!

1 comment: