Pages

Thursday, February 7, 2013

When I wear red, I think of Silver

Hi Everyone!   Welcome to winter storm Nemo!  Can you believe they are naming our winter storms now?  We're expected to have snow all day.  ALL DAY!  And the real horror I'm facing is we are out of both eggs and bread here so we won't be able to make French Toast is this storm.  I say this because whenever there's a smidge of snow on the ground people rush out to buy milk, eggs and bread LOL!  I'll report in tomorrow and let you know how bad it really was.
I'm featuring another Valentine's Day mani today.  I chose to wear one of my favorite reds, Butter London's Knees Up.  My fab friend Silver, of the Silverinator.com told me I HAD to have it and man was she ever right, so whenever I wear it I always think of her
Knees Up is a gorgeous red, it's absolutely flawless
I add some silver swirls and gold lips and and hearts for a quick and easy Valentine's Day mani
The swirls are from BM224, the scrolls are from SH04, and the lips and heart are from BM02 and BM202
This one was so much easier than yesterday's and it's cuter if you ask me!

If any of you are in Nemo's path--stay safe, drive safe, and keep bundled up!

Thanks for stopping by!! I hope you all have a fantastic day!

3 comments:

  1. This is such a cute mani and what a gorgeous red indeed! now I might have to get it too...
    Do take care and stay warm in the storm, weather it has a name or not!!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Take care, and don't be too sad about the french toast :)
    Love Knees Up, it is one of my favorite reds too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful :). I love the addition of the scrolls xx

    ReplyDelete