Pages

Tuesday, March 10, 2015

The Digit-al Dozen Does Nature--Floral

Hi Everyone!  Hope everyone is doing well.  I'm on day 5 of this cold and it is kicking my rumpass!  The barking seal cough is starting to grate on my nerves.  Hopefully I'm on the downward spiral because I am so over this shizz!

Today it's going to hit 50 here!  50 degrees--above celsius!  The sun is not expected to shine but that's okay we will take this warmer weather.  You can actually look outside and snow grass now!  Glorious green--okay it's sort of  brownish--but it's still grass!

To celebrate the sign of the times that Spring is just around the corner I did a floral mani.  It's hard to do a floral mani in this group.  There is a TON of super duper stiff competition.  It's hard to worry about being compared to Will Paint Nails For Food, Set In Lacquer and Pointless Cafe.  But that's the beauty of the group!  We all do things differently.  We all bring something a little different to the table and that's what makes being a part of this group so much dang fan!

This took a long time to do.  I had to stamp each flower one at a time and of course I used a MoYou Tropical plate so I had to try to alienate the flower on the stamper or I had to remove excess flowers touching it.  I pretty much was glad it was done once it was because what the french was I thinking doing something that was so dang time consuming?
I got to use a lot of Mundo de Unas stamping polishes for this baby though and that made me VERY happy
There just isn't anything like Mundo.  I  just love them.

Funny story about this mani--I'm really not a tropical type person at all.  I'm a woodsy gal and would prefer to see Alaska long before a trip some place tropical like Hawaii.  But I love how tropical flowers look on my nails!

I'm heading over to check out what everyone else did today.  I wonder if anyone did floral?????


16 comments:

  1. You know I love these!! They were definitely worth the time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Isolating flowers. Sheesh! But worth every flake of scraped off polish! I love this and brights on black!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love tropical flowers on my nails too but holy hell that must have taken a long time to isolate flowers and place them so perfectly! I'm impressed!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those flowers really pop on that black! Very nice!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sorry to hear you're still not feeling well. The florals look amazing; MdU stamp so well, don't they!

    ReplyDelete
  6. It may have been time consuming but it's freaking awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Even though it was time consuming it looks like it work worth it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. So beautiful! I love how the bright colors pop against the black base!

    ReplyDelete
  9. so striking against the black background!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your flowers ae so pretty! I love how colorful they are!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I just ADORE these - the contrast against the black - so worth it!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Complete perfection! I love the entire look.

    ReplyDelete
  13. The bright flowers look fantastic with the black background!

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is just beautiful! I really need to get some of these stamping polishes :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Amazing how you got the colours to show up over black. Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  16. These are so pretty and fun! Those colors are stunning!

    ReplyDelete