Pages

Tuesday, March 17, 2015

Happy St Patrick's Day!!

Hi Everyone!!!  Happy St Patrick's Day!!! I hope the luck of the Irish is with all of you this year!

I have a lovely marker alcohol ink  base with same cool Dashica stamping and even topped this mani with a way cool Celtic shamrock image from Messy Mansion.  
I started this marker art with a base of Sinful Colors Pistache first and then did some green, brown and black markers over it.  I love the look of this one!  I stupidly didn't get pics of just the base though
I'm really having a lot of fun with these markers I picked up albeit the pastel and neon ones really do not work.  Once the topcoat hits them they completely disappear so I might have to invest in some alcohol inks after all!
My decal is from Messy Mansion MM04 and I believe it was my first Messy Mansion purchase!!!  More than 20 plates later I'm still loving my Messy Mansions!

This upcoming Saturday is the annual epic corned  beef dinner with the family.  I've been doing this for a few years now and we look forward to it so much.  My Aunt Lynette came down for it last year and she told my mom it was the best corned beef she's ever eaten in her whole life so guess what??? She's coming back for more LOL!  She's a permanent fixture for the corned beef dinner she told us.

I hope this post finds everyone doing well.  May the luck of the Irish be with you always!

No comments:

Post a Comment