Pages

Tuesday, May 21, 2013

No roar in this leopard

Hi Everyone!  I hope everyone is safe and sound after the large storm front sweeping the US!  I'm posting something today I actually wore last week and did not like at all.  Here's the kicker though, everyone else who saw it loved it!  I had a lot of high hopes for this baby but it just fell short in my eyes.

I did a half moon mani with Zoya Farah and OPI What Wizardy Is This
Even with the leopard stamping it just really fell short in my eyes
I also had a lot of tip wear with this baby toward the end of the day!

I have decided though, the leopard image is my go to image.  I'm thinking about doing a week long of leopard--so be on the look out for it!

What do you think about this one--winner or not?

Thanks for stopping by!! I hope you all have a fantastic day!

5 comments:

  1. I totally love these colors and I totally love Leopards so yeah - this is definitely a winner IMO!

    ReplyDelete
  2. gotta say, i'm with the lovers x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is wonderful! I am not sure why you don't like it! It is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL well I'm totally out voted on this one!!!

    ReplyDelete