Pages

Monday, November 18, 2013

Keep Calm And Carry On!

Hi Everyone!  Sorry I went MIA for a few days there!  I just got SO busy and didn't really have a chance to sit down and get anything put out to you.  Talk about a Bad Blogger! UG!  This is just a crazy busy time of the year for me.  One of the big things that's happening right now is we got a new ticketing system at work.  And let me tell you--they did not train us enough.  They were positive everything would go smooth and get off without a hitch and well ah no that's not what happened LOL!

I use to be able to complete 8 incidents an hour and bang em out left and right and today I think I got a total of 16 done! 16 all freaking day and I worked 9 hours today! UG!

I did a mani for the MoYou contest that is just perfect for today's events (as I'm sure will be the case for the entire week).  No matter how crazy it gets--keep calm and carry on!

I simply did some color stamping over white with this one.  I dabbed on some pink, yellow, blue and green and then scraped top to bottom and again from side to side to blend using MoYou Pro 10
It's pretty funky!!! And not wintery at all BUT it says it all!!
It reminds me of those candy dots you would eat off of paper when you were a kid!

I hope you all are having a less stressful week than I am!  If you're not---keep calm and carry on!

Thanks for stopping by!  I hope you all have a fantastic day!

5 comments:

  1. I really like these with all the colors.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can relate to your new work system causing problems. I dont think I have ever been through an update or new system introduction that went smoothly. All have caused so many problems and sometimes taken down the whole system for hours. But it always gets better!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the stamping :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that it looks like those dots candies! I hadn't seen those in forever, but came across some in the dollar store the other week. Tempted to buy them, but ehhh... that's a lot of paper to ingest, lol! Those never came cleanly off their backings!

    ReplyDelete
  5. absolutely freaking love this! wonderful x

    ReplyDelete