Pages

Saturday, November 23, 2013

In 900 years of time and space . . .

Hi Everyone!  Even though I'm crazy busy I am not too busy or tired to catch the Doctor Who 50th Anniversary special tonight!  I didn't even start watching the show until this year and I fell in love with it!  I had to stop giving my friends such a hard time when I too started crying at some episodes!  It really is a fantastic show that takes you on some heart wrenching and fantastic adventures!  I can't wait to see what the 12th Doctor has in store for us.

 
Until then here's my contribution mani for the big day!!
I wish all my fellow Whovians a Happy 50th Anniversary!  Allons-y!!!


20 comments:

  1. This is an awesome mani! And aren't you glad you listened to me? ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YES! I am SO glad I listened to you! I am a proud Whovian!

      Delete
  2. Awesome!!! :) Hope you enjoyed the episode!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job, and great interpretation of the weeping angel wings! Also love the gallifreyan writing! Thanks for linking in with us!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOOOOOOVE!!!! my favorite nail is your index and I can look at it for hours!!! But the whole mani is superb and I totally love it!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thanks Jin! I had a hard time with my "bad wolf" he looks more like a lizard to me LOL!

      Delete
  5. Um, amazing! Wow! Your thumb! The suit! Just everything! I love it!

    ReplyDelete