Pages

Friday, November 15, 2013

Digit-al Dozen Does Black & White

Hi Everyone!!! Happy late Friday!  Oh my goodness I was running SO late this morning I didn't get a chance to get my post up!  It was a food day at work today and I was requested to make my spinach dip.  I forgot to leave the frozen spinach out over night to thaw so I was really scrambling this morning to get everything ready and not be late for work!

I added a splash of color to my black and white today just because I wanted to!!!!
"Imagine there is a fifth dimension beyond that which is known to man. It is a dimension that is vast as space and timeless as infinity.  It is the middle ground between light and shadow, 
between science and superstition, and it lies between the pit of man's fears and the summit of his knowledge.
This is the dimension of imagination.  It is an area which we call the Twilight Zone."

OOOOOH YES I queued Rod Serling!!!  For my Twilight Zone mani I stamped using DRK-A.  My accent nails are a combination of two cool Red Dog Designs--Pop Art Mickey and Dead Man's Party sans the mickey glitter and the skullz. I love the two of these combined!

I had a fun time with this theme all week!  What did you think?  Do you enjoy seeing a multitude of black and white mani's?  Did you give you any ideas?  Which mani was your favorite out of all of them?

Make sure you check out everyone's last day!!!


8 comments:

  1. I recognized the Twilight Zone into immediately, it's my favorite show :) Love the mani!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These look so good with that extra pop of color! I think we all had to add something "extra' for our final day :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is great! The pop of color is phenomenal!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the spiral design, and that colour glitter is beautiful. It's hard to just stick to black and white!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are fab... that swirly design is so trippy! And those glitters look great layered together!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hahaha! I love it! It's perfect for the Twilight Zone!

    ReplyDelete