Pages

Sunday, June 28, 2015

A little bit of sparkle for your Sunday!

Hi Everyone!  Hope you are all doing great.  I did something the other day I am always making fun of my friend friend Tara for doing---I topcoated a textured polish.  Actually I did a really nice gradient of some Julie G's Rocky Candy, Sleigh Ride and Sugar Plum Fairy.  I wore it for a day but some of my tips were chipping which honked me off so I reapplied a textured gradient coat and then I topcoated the heck out it and stamped over it!  Ooooh Ahhhhhh it turned out SO sparkly!
Typically I like my textureds um er textured LOL!
But look at the amazing sparkly in this baby when you topcoat it??!
I did some Mundo de Unas stamping in Aqua and Lime with my Gogo Only St Happy plate
I really like how this turned out!  It seems perfect for a day at the lake!

How do you like to "do" your textured polish?? With or without topcoat?

Thanks for stopping by!  I hope you all have a fantastic day!

No comments:

Post a Comment