Pages

Tuesday, June 9, 2015

The Digit-al Dozen Does Fandom---Goooooooooo Packers!

Hi Everyone!  Oooh this week is off to a rip roaring start for me!  I was struggling to come up with another idea for Fandom week when BAM it hit me! Why not do the true meaning of fandom--fans as in football fans and the best football team there is has the best football fans--that's right us cheeseheads are the best fans evah!


Right now smack dab in the middle of the Stanley Cup playoffs and on the heels of the Belmont Stakes I'm hauling out my football mani LOL!
Hey preseason is starting up soon!!!!! And I can't wait!
I did a radial gradient with Sinful Colors Bananappeal and Illamasqua Rampage then I stamped with my custom plate from Fig Tree as well as CiCi & SiSi.  I just love it!!!
I can't wait for the new season to start!!!

I'm heading over to check out what my peeps did for their day 2!


9 comments:

  1. Holy wow your radial gradient turned out AWESOME! I love that you got a custom plate made for your team...now that's a true fan!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those colors are amazing together! I love this look, and I don't even watch football!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous gradient! Love the greens!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing! And custom plate say what now? I need more info!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm not into football at all but this mani is just too cool! The gradient is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Amazing radial gradient! The colors are fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That radial gradient!!!!!!! I'm not a football fan but I can appreciate these awesome nails!~

    ReplyDelete