Pages

Friday, June 19, 2015

My woodland adventure

Hi Everyone!  Happy Friday! Happy Friday! Happy Friday!  Woot! It's finally here!  It was a really nice and sunny day today albeit not hot at all.  In fact I don't know if we even hit 70 degrees here today.  I'm not sure what season we are in it's not really summer then again it's not really spring LOL!

Today I have another scenery mani to show off.   I think this one turned out really cute and we all know I don't really do cute too often!
I used my Born Pretty Store BP-L011 for this mani it's an adorable plate!
Check out the little hedgie on my thumb!
um don't mind the garbage disposal in the sink LOL I did this mani last weekend with the gals and didn't have my normal lighting!
I love the woods Up North as much as I love squirrels and deer and foxes and cute hedgies!

I find I really enjoy doing a full scene mani.  I like being able to tell a story as much as I love reading stories!

Thanks for stopping by!! Hope you all have a fantastic day!!

4 comments: