Pages

Monday, July 13, 2015

The Digit-al Dozen Does Neon--Monkey See, Monkey Do Monday The Polished Pineapple!

Hi Everyone!  Happy Monday!  This week is neon week for The Digit-al Dozen. I don't know about any of your but neon is not big on my to do list when it comes to nail polish.  I don't know why but it  might be because I'm more of a dark colors, Fall season lover than I am bright colors and Summer season.  My friend Jennifer aka The Polished Pineapple did this totally cool neon mani awhile back with China Glaze Flip Flop Fantasy.   I still have the old version which makes me happy because that was one kick ass neon polish!  I decided to recreate Jen's mani only I tweaked mine a bit so it would match my work clothes.  She used light grey for her stamping but I went with the dark 
Check out how cool this is!
Nothing says neon like me having to take pics of it in the shade for it to look right LOL!  One of these days I might just not eat for two months and buy and DSLR camera but not today!
I'm pretty sure China Glaze Flip Flop Fantasy was the first neon I ever bought!
This is super bright and really fun actually.   
I stamped with one of my new favorite plates GoGo Only St Merry

You can find The Polished Pineapple on FB HERE She is super duper nice and comes up with some awesome mani's!   If you are on IG you find her there as well!! 

I know a lot of my Digit-al Dozen friends love neon so this week is sure to be a good one!




11 comments:

  1. AMAZING! Way to just casually do a radial gradient. And FYI having a DSLR doesn't make neons photograph any easier. Mind doesn't photograph them well at all :-(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic! But I didn't understand the phrase neons not being a big part of your to do list ... ... Na na na na I can't hear you...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Radial gradients and stamping do not get more perfect than this! P.S. DSLRs do not make photographing neons any easier :P Low lighting does the trick for me :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stahpppp I just love everything you do. I feel similarly about neon, it's not as wearable as some other polishes, but you make neon look GOOD.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! I always love your radial gradient! And the colors you used are so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are so bright and in your face; I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oooh I love this one! This is so cool looking! :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my gosh, you blow me away DD week after DD week! Outstanding!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Amazing and crazy bright! One day I will master the radial gradient! So jelly of yours!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Perfection. Bam! Pow! Ka-bam! They look like comic book sounds (ugh, you know what I mean right!? look like sounds, geesh I am weird). Love them!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is just gorgeous - love the colours and the stamping.

    ReplyDelete