Pages

Monday, May 26, 2014

Let Freedom Ring!

Hi Everyone!! Happy Memorial Day!  If you are in the states most of you are probably at home today enjoying a day off of work and hopefully spending time with family and friends.  Today we celebrate Memorial Day, a way to honor and give tribute to our veteran's both past and present.

We are a free country only because of their selfless sacrifice.  Thank you to those who have served and who are currently serving now--without you we would not be the people we are today.


I didn't have a lot of time to get in depth today with it being some nice weather finally so I pulled out my Red Dog Designs Let Freedom Bling and worked around it!
 Simple and easy, but still really cute!
My red is the gorgeous Butter London Knee's Up.  My blue is the super gorgeous Zoya Song
Happy Memorial Day everyone!!! Thanks for stopping by!  I hope you all have a fantastic day!

No comments:

Post a Comment