Pages

Monday, May 5, 2014

If my head wasn't screwed on, I'd be screwed!

Hi Everyone!  Happy Monday!  I started out my day thinking today was the start of a Digit-al Dozen week and could not figure out why for the life of me my link code wasn't working.  Come to find out it's not until NEXT week.  OIY!  Definitely not the way to start out a Monday!  So I had to do some scrambling so I would have stuff to post this week LOL!.  Thankfully owning 8 million and 67 polishes helps you out in a pinch!

I grabbed something I had out which was Sinful Colors Candy Coated a very lovely lavender and decided to holo it up a bit with a holo topcoat I made.  And then I just stamped over it with FUN 5 plate and BAM quick and easy but really pretty!
I don't wear holo's very often.  I always love them when I have them on though
Holo topcoats tend to give a silvery look to a color because of the spectra flair powder but in this case it adds to the purple of Candy Coated instead of taking away from it.
I really like this image on the FUN 5 plate too, that plate has so many cool things on it!

I hope everyone else fared a little better than I did today--and your day started out as it should have and not with you thinking it was next week.

Thanks for stopping by!!! I hope you all have a fantastic day!

2 comments:

  1. lovely! easy but pretty! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha! I saw that! But this is very pretty. And now I have that Dos Equis meme in my head: "I don't always wear holo's. But when I do, I always love them when I have them on".

    ReplyDelete