Pages

Saturday, March 16, 2013

Feast of the beast!

Hi Everyone!!! OOOOMG it's finally here!  Our corned beef feast day!  I've been cooking the corned beef roasts for a couple of hours and our house smells (according to my son) like Heaven.  I had a quick time to throw together a mani using a couple of Zoya's!  And can you believe today is the first time I'm wearing Ivanka?  OMG what was wrong with me to have it for almost 2 years and not ever wear it???
Ivanka is SO sparkly!  I paired it with Ziv for simple Celtic manicure
I used my MM04 again, man did I get a lot of use out of this plate!  I'm so happy Julia made this thing!
I got the white over Ziv idea from my super cool friend Stephanie when I first saw her post it in Adventures In Stamping. She's pretty amazing, she comes up with cool manicures AND loves the Packers!
I'm taking a little breather right now and reading--I found a series I hadn't known about until last week and I've been enjoying the books SO much.  At 3pm I'm going to get the bread pudding started and then it's dinner time at 5!!!!

I'll do my best to get some pics taken for you guys!

I hope you all have a great weekend, thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful mani! Enjoy your feast tonight! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just saw this! I. love. your. version! And thanks for the kinds words. You're the amazing one and I think you take the cake! ;)

    ReplyDelete