Pages

Monday, June 13, 2016

The Digit-al Dozen Does Rainbow--Neon Triangles!

Hi Everyone Happy Monday!  This weekend it was 92 degrees so we are officially in Summer so that means--neon. I'm not a huge neon fan and I say all the time I'm not a huge neon fan yet I find myself doing some neon nail art LOL.  This did turn out pretty cool though so I guess I should try to embrace the neon a bit more often.  I hauled out last years China Glaze neons--the Electric Night's set and did a gradient and then stamped with FUN19.   FUN19 has a bunch of skull images on there and I was >< close to doing skulls but decided on these triangles at the last minute
I definitely took sun shots of this mani but for some reason all of them looked washed out so I went with shade shots
To be honest it always seems like neon shows up better in the shade which sort of defeats the purpose LOL
This is pretty cool though don't you think?  I absolutely love all my FUN plates
Of course I couldn't leave well enough alone and I did try matting it as well
Turns out I'm not as much of a fan of the matte as I am the shiny
I'm seen some pretty cool stuff from everyone today.  Some of us went traditional rainbow colors and some of us non traditional.  I haven't seen my girl crush Serene's mani yet but so far my fave has been from Tammy.  Lots of detail in hers!  Gurl is going strong after all these years we've both been stamping!


1 comment: