Pages

Wednesday, June 15, 2016

The Digit-al Dozen Does Rainbow--Flower Power

Hi Everyone long time no see!  Yep you are not seeing double it's just me posting twice in one day.  Honestly I'm not a fan of blogs doing this but I hate being behind.  If you know me you know that I really really really really love reverse images on stamping plates.  I just love the look and I was able to pour through my plates to find something I really loved 
This is another neon gradient for me this week using China Glaze Electric Nights from last year because I was too lazy to get up and go through polish and they were sitting out
I stamped with FUN and Messy Mansion plates
I adore how my thumb turned out!  I think it's gorgeous
I wasn't sure if I should matte it so I asked my friend Ashley from Ashley Is PolishAddicted and naturally she said yes.  She ALWAYS says yes
But seriously folks that girl knows what she's talking about!  This looks great matte!

I found a really cute pic online the other day and I'm attempting to recreate it for tomorrow's mani--wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment