Pages

Thursday, June 16, 2016

The Digit-al Dozen Does Rainbow--Birds

Hi Everyone!  So exciting news again today--I hit another 10k steps! Woot!  Yes I know not everyone is excited about the news but I sure am.  I honestly  did not have it in me yesterday and felt like I really overdid it.  I did manage to hit almost 7k yesterday so today I just focused and got er done.  I did have to take some Advil which I try to avoid--I actually try not to take any meds if I can help it but today I needed the big guns.  I feel pretty good too not too sore or worn out

I feel so good I was able to come home and finish my manicure!  I painted them last night and stamped today.  At first I thought I would have to freehand this design but at the last minute I found the exact scene I needed on one of my Marianne XXL plates  EUREKA!  I love it when I don't have to freehand.

My base is all pixie dusts but I topcoated them.  Hauled out some of my Zoya and Julie G's
When trying to think outside the box for Rainbow week I did some googling for different rainbow variations and I came across a picture I just loved that's how this mani came to light
I'm happy to say I did a pretty good job recreating it!  Here's the picture I found
I was totally going to try to freehand this but let's be honest we all know my freehand skills are not good.  Thankfully I found this cute bird scene on the Marianne's XXL 4 plate so I used that instead! WHEW CRISIS AVERTED!

Here's a picture of my mani with the picture.  I do love how this one turned out
It's been a pretty stellar week for rainbow mani's.  Did you see Shelly's matte watermarble?! OMG it is really cool.  You have to love to hate Shelly sometimes for her awesome marble skills




No comments:

Post a Comment