Pages

Wednesday, June 15, 2016

The Digit-al Dozen Does Rainbow--In the dark!

Hi Everyone!  I'm behind this week.  I didn't get home until after 8 pm last night AND I had my first milestone walking day yesterday and I reached 10,000 steps. It just about killed me and that is no lie.  I came home and literally crawled into bed.  I had my day 2 done but there was no way it was getting posted so there is going to be double duty going on with posts LOL

I got these plastic rhinestone like things ages and ages ago and thought about doing a full manicure with them but after doing one finger I said NOPE not happening.  So I went with a rainbow in the dark theme when I paired my accent nail with L A Girl 3D Effects in Black Illusion
It was another hot one today at 87 so I had some nice full on sun to get pics

I walked in the warehouse today since it was so hot and got a few compliments on my rainbow.
Here's the thing that sort of cracks me up I always say I can't see shizz in my glasses and if you look hard enough you can see some fuchsia in with my red LOL

I think no matter what everyone just seems to like and appreciate rainbows





No comments:

Post a Comment