Pages

Sunday, March 6, 2016

Spring Sharpie Nails

Hi Everyone!  Happy Sunday to you all!  We had some snow last week but now we've got some nice warmer weather going on today and supposedly into next week so I'm pretty sure this is it and Spring might be here.  Don't hold me to it though because this is Wisconsin and we have had snow in April before LOL

Sometimes I'm too tired or lazy to stamp my nails but I really want something other than just polish on them and lord knows I'm not going to do a tape mani and I'm not great at dotting so that doesn't leave me much.  I decided to haul out my sharpies since I can draw with them while sitting in front of TV while watching Discovery ID.

This is the look I came up with.  I didn't really intend it to be Spring but I really think that's what it looks like.  It's really pretty
As I always do with sharpie art I used my sharpies over a light base, in the case I chose a light blue base
I chose a purple and blue sharpie and then scribbled over my light blue nail polish base for this look
The great thing about an alcohol ink look is you can keep adding more ink to change up the look
I use 91% rubbing alcohol which I think works the best
I thought about stamping over this but then decided not to.  I think this is just lovely the way it is.

Thanks for stopping by!! I hope you all have a fabulous day!!

1 comment:

  1. This looks great! I want to get myself som sharpies because I really want to try to do manicures like this.

    ReplyDelete