Pages

Wednesday, March 16, 2016

The Digit-al Dozen Does Spring--Flower Power?

Hi Everyone Happy Hump Day!  My post is up pretty dang late today because the mani I did last night was a MAJOR fail! OMG it was just hideous.  I had this great idea to do a dried flower mani and I spent more than an hour working on it and UG it was SO awful.  I didn't have time to fix it because Daylight Savings Time STILL SUCKS and I had to go to bed at 9:30 just to try to finally adjust.  Did it happen?  The adjusting that is?? Nope it did not!  I still lay in bed until at least midnight or 1 am before falling asleep. I didn't have the time to take it off this morning because see earlier sentence--I didn't fall asleep until 1 am and had to be up at 5 am which really meant I hit the snooze a zillion times and didn't get up until 6 am and have to be out the door no later than 6:27am. And I mean it if I leave at 6:28 I am 10 minutes late to work despite leaving only 1 minute later.

I had to sit and look at the ugly ass manicure all day at work while I was tired and crabby and most likely crabby because of my sucktastic mani.  I rushed home and thought "am I posting this swill or am I doing a quick one handed mani to post something and then do my St Patrick's Day mani"  The one handed mani won I'm happy to say and it is definitely an improvement

Here's my smoosh method with stamping over it yes it looks nice but it's coming off as soon as I post this because I've got other things to do!
To be honest I'm not sure I love the black dots but I didn't want to do yellow ones LOL
I dotted a few Nails Inc's I had sitting out onto my stamper head and then smooshed dabbed it on to my nails
I stamped with My Online Shop MJ XLV 

What do you think about these black dots though??? UG I'm not really liking them now but it's too late!
This will do in a pinch and just because I don't want to talk about a crappy mani without back it up this is monstrosity I did last night that looked horrid!
So I succumb to flowers for day 3 but so far only flowers once unless you count last night's horror


1 comment:

  1. I really love the first manicure! The black dots were a really lovely addition too!

    ReplyDelete