Pages

Monday, February 15, 2016

The Digit-al Dozen Does Nail Heroes--Monkey See Monkey Do Monday--The Crumpet!

Hi Everyone!  Happy Monday to you.  This week The Digit-al Dozen is giving props to their nail heroes.  I think this week is going to be really exciting as we are all so different and have different styles, it's going to be awesome to see who has really inspired us.

Today The Digit-al Dozen is playing homage to our fearless leader.  She started The Digit-al Dozen with a vision for many different talents to come together and represent a common theme.  It has been so much fun.  It's not always fun picking the themes but in the end it makes you reach and grow as a nail artist.

Debbie isn't just a part of my life because of Digit-al Dozen, she also formed the Facebook group Adventures In Stamping many many many moons ago and that's where we first me.  While we live far apart--she's British!  Facebook allows us to have a friendship.  We share many of the same likes--Doctor Who, cats and of course nail art we also have some differences.  I know she will tell you I am a strong woman, but she is an incredibly brave strong woman with a huge heart.

We both fell in love with Messy Mansion's MM20 plate when it first came out so today I recreated a mani she did with it.
Debbie did something I like to do, she extended a mani by stamping over an existing
She did a Northern Lights mani for The Digit-al Dozen Does Countries and then stamped over it.  Seriously MM20 makes any single mani you've done look better
I didn't have any of the colors Debbie used so I had to search my drawers and surprisingly the holos were frankens I made way back when LOL 
I wish mine was a vibrant as Debbie's but it isn't.  Here's a picture of hers
And then here's mine trying her hand pose which is not easy for me
Debbie as the Crumpet is a well known and respected woman in the blogging community.  In my heart she is my friend and today she is my nail hero




3 comments:

  1. Fabulous manicure! I was once made something like this at a fancy salon, when went there for beauty nails and wax procedure. I like the colors very much!

    ReplyDelete