Pages

Sunday, December 1, 2013

I don't even know where I am anymore!

Hi Everyone!  Happy Sunday!! I HAVE THE DAY OFF! FINALLY!  Okay well I did have off on Thursday but I spent that day with the family LOL!  I worked Friday and Saturday and tomorrow I start back at the bakery so I'll be doing my 70 hours a week work week!  I am trying my hardest to make sure I get something posted daily but it might be hit and miss!

I have decided my best friends while I'll be working so much are going to be some suedes, mattes and textured polishes!  Why?! Well they are super gorgeous on their own and I don't always feel the need to stamp on them and they dry fast!  Of course over the next two weeks I have two challenge groups as well!  Tomorrow kicks off my Japanese theme challenge.  At first I wasn't going to do it but then I got to feeling guilty about it so I'm working today to do some knock out Japanese themed mani's!

BUT up first I have this really cool silvery and pink mani!  It sort of tells the story about how I feel right now! Which way is up?  Is it daytime or night time???  Does anyone know where I am or where I'm supposed to be???
I paired the lovely OPI This Gown Needs A Crown with Pure Ice Draped!
This Gown Needs A Crown is a satin finish polish and it is SO sparkly and gorgeous!
I did some stamping with SA 05 and like how this turned out!

I hope OPI makes more of these satin finishes!  They are totally up my alley!
And honestly you can not go wrong with pink, silver and black--EVER!

So some exciting news--I FINALLY BOUGHT A CAMERA!  OMG I finally pulled the plunge on Black Friday and ordered a Panasonic Lumix.  I've needed a new one since this summer.  I'm still very nervous.  I just want to be able to provide the best pics possible.  Next up is working on a dedicated light box area although the pics I take a work are pretty darn good LOL!  I just haven't decided if I should wait until Christmas to open it or start checking it out the 2nd I get it!

Thanks for stopping by!  I hope everyone is having a great weekend.  I'll try to keep everyone posted on my comings and goings as much as possible during this month.  Let's ALL cross our fingers I don't put back any of the 41 pounds I've lost!

No comments:

Post a Comment