Pages

Wednesday, December 5, 2012

No time for nail art??? How about a magnetic?!

Hi Everyone!  Here I am still hanging in there working ungodly hours.  The group of gals I work with is great though and even though we are all super busy we are having fun!

I decided to pull out some of my magnetics so I could have some nail art without really doing nail art!  Crackle and Magnetics are great for this!  I think we all know by now I'm addicted to magnetics and crackle--and foils lol!

This is a Nabi I have simply called Dark Purple.  I love how the magnet pulls in dark lines as well as the light ones for this color

I'm not a huge fan of the star design because it's hard for me to center it AND I appear to be anal because if they aren't all in the same spot on my nail it bugs me LOL!

I had some issues with my thumb.  When you have super curved nails sometimes the magnets don't wrap around.  Still this is a zillion times better than just purple on my finger nails!

I know not everyone loves magnetics but really how can you not love something this cool????!!!!

Thanks for stopping by!! I hope you all have a fantastic day!

1 comment: