Pages

Thursday, March 15, 2012

Robin Moses I'm not!

Hi Readers!  Today I'm showcasing my first ever nail brush art.  Don't get too excited--it's not that good lol!  I recently bought of a couple of the LCN croco tops and I really love them.  I mean of course I love them they are crackle and we all know how I feel about crackle lol!  But these are just so cool because when they crack they gives the appears of dried earth--I guess you could say they look crocodilish as well lol!  I used my black over the delicious China Glaze Cha Cha Cha and then decided to hand draw a celtic cross on the accent nail.  IT WAS NOT EASY!
The light is shining on this such you can't see the top of the cross has green in the middle of it as well.  I just don't get how Robin makes it look SO easy!  Here's a cool close up--focus more on the way cool croco crack rather than the not so cool Celtic Cross
Isn't the croco top cool???? I LoVE this look and can't wait to use it with some different colors underneath.  I wish I could find a glows from within red like this Cha Cha Cha--that would be totally awesome.


Only 2 more days til St Patrick's Day!  We are chomping at the bit for some corned beef and cabbage here how about you??


Thanks for stopping by!  I hope you all have a fantastic day!

3 comments:

  1. Have you seen the red from A England's first collection? It is a glow from within red called Perceval.....
    http://www.vampyvarnish.com/2011/06/a-england-the-mythicals-nail-varnish-collection-swatches-photos-review/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This swatch is what made me want to get it and Avalon though....
      http://www.polishpolice.com/2011/07/06/mug-shot-the-magic-of-a-england-the-mythicals-lady-of-the-lake-tristam-avalon-and-perceval/

      Delete
    2. I have been LUSTING after Perceval!! I only have 4 A Englands Dragon, St George, Ascalon and Bridal Veil. I think I'll need to add Perceval to my next order!

      Delete