Pages

Wednesday, March 12, 2014

The Digit-al Dozen Does Brands--Pepsi!

Hi Everyone!!! Happy Wednesday!  I'm typing this up Tuesday night so I'm not sure it will happen BUT it's supposed to snow again! OIY!  We had almost 50 degree weather the other day and now snow again.  They were talking between 1 and 5 inches.  If I wake up to snow on the ground I am going to be so hacked off!

I might need a nice cool refreshing beverage to help me cool off and I can think of none I like better than Pepsi! Yep this girl is not a Coke girl.  I love Diet Pesi and especially Diet Wild Cherry Pepsi!  I knew I was going to have to attempt some Pepsi nails for brand week and here's what I came up with!
Pepsi was first created in 1893--can you believe it!  It was first named Brad's Drink.  In 1898 it was renamed Pepsi-Cola and in 1961 was renamed to just Pepsi.  I find it rather interesting that both Coke and Pepsi were first created to be a product to aid in digestion. 

The Coca-Cola offered to buy Pepsi way back when on 3 separate occasions but as you can see it was a no go.  I'm glad, I definitely prefer Pepsi to Coke!

Our brand week is coming along amazingly well!  I think all my fellow Dozeners have come up with great ideas!  Check out what everyone did today!

8 comments:

  1. Very cool. Today we have a pepsi vs. coca cola day in the digital dozen lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. You did a fabulous job on this mani...it would only be better if it was Coke!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's so crazy to think how long these brands have been around! You did a great job on these, even if I'm not a pepsi drinker ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't drink soda - but I immediately knew this was Pepsi! The colors are spot on!

    ReplyDelete
  5. How awesome is this! Its so simple but so obvious and perfect!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love these nails - even if I am a 'Coke person' and not a 'Pepsi person' :p

    ReplyDelete