Pages

Monday, March 31, 2014

Green With Envy

Hi Everyone!  Happy Monday!!!
The other day I was looking through some of my pictures try to find a mani I had done awhile ago as I liked the accent nails and wanted to do them again.  In the process I saw picture and picture after picture of my lovely long nails.  Man I really miss those nails!  Suddenly I was super jealous of those days gone by.  I mean come on how long is it going to take for these nubbins to grow out?!!!

So I decided to put together a little green gradient to make myself feel better.  I haven't gradiented in a while and I was super happy with how this turned out
This turned out so smooth!  I used Sinful Colors Innocent and Exotic Green as well as OPI Nein, Nein, OK Fine 
I wish there was a pill I could take to grow these babies over night!  Then again I wish there was a pill I could take to lose weight over night too LOL!

Thanks for stopping by!!! I hope you all have a fantastic day!

3 comments: