Pages

Monday, March 3, 2014

Here Comes The Sun!

Hi Everyone!! Happy Monday!  Sorry I've been MIA for a few days.  As usual I got busy with work and yadda yadda yadda same old story.  The good news is we finally have the seasonal help on board--woot!!!  I like all of the ones I've trained who will be working with me too, what a plus!  Now if we could just get caught up before the season really starts we'll be doing okay.

Since I've had such a busy time of it lately and since it's done nothing but snow lately I decided to cheer myself up with a bright and cheerful mani!
How's this for fun?!  Isn't it cute?!!!
The yellow polish is an unnamed polish I got from my Red Dog Designs
It's a lovely yellow gold with teeny gold holo glitters.  Super sparkly and lovely.  It sure helped put a smile on my face!

I stamped with BM01 and Pueen 46.  I guess you don't need warm sunny weather to bring out the warm and sunny on your nails!

I hope everyone had a great weekend.  Thanks for stopping by and I hope you all have a fantastic day!

3 comments: