Pages

Thursday, February 2, 2012

Throw Back Thursday--I lied!

Hi Readers!  Remember my gorgeous Ruffian jeweled colors from last week?  You know the one I said was too pretty to stamp on? Well I lied!  The next day I DID stamp on it and IT'S EVEN BETTER THAN BEFORE!  I really had no idea if this would work, I wanted to stamp using Illamasqua but didn't know if they would stamp well.  I talked to a few of my nail polish friends and they all said go for it so I did!  I stamped with the corresponding base color on top of the It's My Turn and for the most part they all worked.  Sally Girl Phat was a bit light but that's okay.
Here's the amped up Ruffian!
Isn't my peacock ring cool??? I got it on ebay awhile ago!
Here's a close up of the mani
And of course a shot with flash!
Wow I am so glad I didn't let this mani just sit at no stamping!


To get this look I stamped over my Ruffian Mani with the corresponding base coat color then I filled in some of the holes in the stamped image.  I used BM212 for my stamped image.
To recap from last week here are the polishes I used




What do you think readers?  Was I smart to take the plunge and stamp over an already great looking mani or should I have left it as is?


Thanks for stopping by!  I hope you all have a fantastic day!

8 comments:

  1. It was an awesome idea to stamp over it! Wow!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! I love this manicure a lot, and I love the ring! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG!!!! I am totally loving this mani! SO freakin cool!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is seriously awesome, it's gorgeous! And I do love that ring!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks SO much ladies! I really loved the mani as is but I thought I could do a little more and I love it when you take a gamble and it pays off! If you guys haven't done the Ruffian yet do it! It's so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is beautiful! Did you use konad?

    -Anna
    Please check out and follow my blog as well!
    http://www.goingtotheshowing.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. I absolutely LOVE this one!

    ReplyDelete