Pages

Tuesday, October 18, 2016

My cat and bat friend

Hi Everyone!! Happy Tuesday to you all!

I decided to haul out another purchase from Polish Con Chicago and pair it with a cute Halloween  mani I did.  Sky Theater from Girly Bits is to die for gorgeous and I could not wait to wear it.  It's a blackened plum jelly full of holo micro glitters, ultra chrome flakies and it has a ton of purple to teal shifting shimmer.  This baby is just so stunning!

Girly Bits was really close to the front door at Polish Con Chicago 2016 so I behived it over there to snag this baby!! She was 2nd purchase after Darling Divas for me
And how cute is this little Halloween scene I came up with!
My cute cat and bat friends just hanging out
The fence is all free hand! Yes be amazed by this skill LOLOLOLOL
Sky Theater is the perfect name for this Girly Bits because it's another one of those galaxy in a bottle colors
I love how sometimes simple art can make a big statement

I feel like I'm doing pretty good with my Halloween mani's so far, still I should try to get some Fall mani's in there too don't you think?

Thanks for stopping by!  I hope you all have a fantastic day!

3 comments: