Pages

Wednesday, May 6, 2015

Ahhhhhhhh Elevation Polish!

Hi Everyone!  Happy Wednesday to all!  Hope everyone is having a great week so far.  I decided to do some gradienting with my favorite Elevation Polishes!! And then just to be different and edgy I decided to top it with the gorgeous 23k gold leaf topcoat Hidden Falls and I just love how this turned out!

Here I did a gradient with China Glaze New Birth and then Elevation Polish Storm In The Morning Light and Definition: The Vivid Unknown then topped with Elevation Polish Hidden Falls
I worried the gold over the cooler blueish colors might not look as good as a silver leaf would have.
 But I totally feel that was an unwarranted fear!  I think it looks great!
I really wanted to try to stamp over it but I ended up just not having the time
Thankfully this gradient doesn't need any stamping at all!

What do you all think do you like the gold leaf over these blue colors or do you think silver would have been a better choice?

Thanks for stopping by!  I hope everyone has a fantastic day!

No comments:

Post a Comment