Pages

Friday, September 21, 2012

Get your grape on!

Hi Everyone!  It's already day 21 in the challenge!   I decided to go for something I've never done before--a plain and simple ombre mani.  Before I got into stamping, which helped add fuel to the polish collecting fire, my "problem" color was purple.  Lots and lots and lots of purples.  Mostly dark ones though lol.  I hauled out a few of the ones I had and just did a simple ombre.

I actually had this on yesterday and people at work were perplexed by the whole "why do you have a different color of purple on each day?"  Sometimes the "real" world just doesn't get the "nail" world LOL!


The lightest purple I had wasn't a cream so that sort of ruined the effect, but still I had to go with what I had.  I'm just not a pastel person at all therefore I need to add a pale lilac creme to my list of need to pick ups lol!


Tomorrow starts the more complex challenge ideas
Inspired by a song--this one will be near and dear to my heart.  I hope you stop by to see it.

Have a great day!!! Happy Friday!

1 comment: