Pages

Saturday, July 7, 2012

Juicy Fruit!

Hi Readers!  Back when I was younger I totally felt the transition from bubblegum to adulthood gum was Juicy Fruit LOL.  You know how it is you feel like you're too old to chew bubblegum but you're not quite ready for spearmint or peppermint so that pretty much left you with Juicy Fruit back then.  Today's world has the gum industry swimming in stuff so you can pretty much get whatever you want!  I had been wanting to do a glass fleck gradient for some time with my Color Club Take Wing Collection and I'm pleased to say it turned out great!  I chose the yellow, orange and pink from the Take Wing Collection
I think this blended really well!
But you know me! I HAD to stamp on it!
I really love how striking the black looks against the bright colors of the gradient!!!
And because glass fleck finishes are naturally sparkly this mani looks SO juicy!!
I used BM308 to stamp my fruit and I'll say it again I LOVE THE NEW SET OF BUNDLE MONSTER PLATES!

Here's a pic of the polishes I used


In case you're old like me or just can't see microscopic writing the colors are Daisy Does It, Sparkle and Soar and Wing Fling

I'm planning another glass fleck gradient with this collection using the green, blue and teal next time--maybe something fishy????

Thanks for stopping by!! I hope you all have a fantastic day!

8 comments:

  1. Love it! I still love Juicy Fruit gum :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh, so pretty! I need to get that bundle monster set!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. I was hesitant with the black over the light colors but dang it does look good doesn't it?? LOL!

      Delete
  4. Juicy is the perfect word to describe that combo. De-lish.

    ReplyDelete