Pages

Friday, July 20, 2012

Internet Mother's DON'T Always Know Best!

Hi Readers!  I think most of you by know my choice of colors leans toward the dark side.  Face it I'm just not a summery, pastel, neon wearing gal!  Give me those dark vampy colors and I feel at home.  A couple of months ago I bought Orly's Buried Alive from the Dark Shadows collection and I have yet to wear it.  So I hauled it out along with my recently purchased China Glaze Exotic Encounters.  I decided to toss in my favorite "ugly" color China Glaze Trendsetter and a gradient was born!
I love how this turned out! It reminded me of the jungle!
I was wracking my brain for a stamping idea as i was leaning toward tribal or animal print--giraffe in particular.  I asked my internet daughter, Rebecca of Rebecca Likes Nails what I should do and boy did she ever come up with a great idea!  Really Readers she is not just another pretty face!

Since it had the jungle feel she suggested the leaves image from Mash-50
I think it's fantastic!!!!
I'm wearing an olive green top tomorrow and this mani is going to be perfect!


What do you think of this one?  Do you love this pretty "ugly" colors or are they not your thing??


Thanks for stopping by!! I hope you all have a fantastic day!

3 comments:

  1. I think the "ugly" shades look great in your mani. That's one of the things I love about nail polish... I find myself attracted to, AND able to pull off, colors that I would never want or get away with in my wardrobe or knitting projects. Nails have really helped me branch out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is absolutely gorgeous!!!!

    ReplyDelete