Pages

Tuesday, June 19, 2012

This one didn't go unnoticed!

Hi Readers!  I forgot to let you all know I'm back at work!  Yes! After last month's fiasco I find myself working in a great company with some really nice people.  It's always "iffy" when you're working if you like nail polish because you're not sure if you have to go the quiet and subdued look or if you can just be yourself.  Luckily for me I can be myself.  The fab woman training me comments and compliments me on my nails everyday.  With this mani I didn't really have much time to get creative the night before so I hauled out my old tried and true go to design--can anyone guess what it might be?????
Did you all guess right???? Yep it's a mermaid tail mani lol.  And this one might look super familiar because they fab Cris from Let Them Have Polish did one like this awhile ago.  It's one of my all time favorite mani's by her.  I posted mine on her facebook wall and she tried to tell me this one was better than the original but no really it's not!  This is the original please make sure you check it out!!
I fell back into my gradient ways as used Zoya Wednesday and Color Club Metamorphosis and then stamped using Kleancolor Metallic Aqua.
I hadn't really intended to copy Cris' with this mani BUT after I had the gradient done and the aqua stamped on top I said holy crap this reminds me of Cris' fab mani so I had to haul out the rhinestones to make it a look alike lol!
We all went on a little tour of the office building and it turns out I was the only one who hadn't yet met the head of the department.  I stepped into her office to greet her and shake hands with her and the first thing she said to me  was "I love your nails!"  No doubt about it these are a show stopper!
I wore then with a cute teal crinkle top and they matched perfectly!  If I'd had the time I would have made a matching ring!  
I know I've said it a bazillion times but I just love a mermaid tail mani!


What do you think of this one?  Do you like that all the colors are in the same color family or do you wish they had been different from each other?


Thanks for stopping by!!  I hope you all have a fantastic day!

6 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. I bet I could do an entire month of mermaid tail mani's and never get tired of them!

      Delete
  2. Super cute mani!! Yayy for working with nice people.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE this!! Which stamp plate is this?!

    ReplyDelete