Pages

Thursday, June 14, 2012

Move over Duckie!

Hi Readers!  Today's mani is pretty in pink!  I just got almost all of the new Zoya's--somehow poor Zuza was MIA but she's on her way to me lol!  I honestly did not know where to start with these I love them all so much.  I decided to start simple and went with pink.  If you notice with Zoya's summer collection the Beaches are all lovely cremes that compliment the Surfs which are fantastic metallics.  Each Beach color has a corresponding Surf color--it's a gradient addicts dream come true!  For this mani I picked Shelby and  Rory and went with a simple gradient with some stamping (of course!) on top.
See how well Rory and Shelby compliment each other?  I haven't tried one of the metallic shades to stamp with yet but I feel they will work which makes tons of endless subtle stamping possibilities!
You can really see the lovely shimmer of Rory in this pic
I used my lovely Milani White On and Mash-48 for my stamping.


This is what a call a one day mani--lovely but not earth shattering enough for me to keep it on more than a day lol!


What do you think Readers?  Did you get any or all of the Zoya Beach and Surf polishes?


Thanks for stopping by!! I hope you all have a fantastic day!

3 comments:

  1. I love the gradient with stamping over it; so pretty! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that stamp over the gradient! Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohhhh beautiful! Everything, tha stamp and the gradient! :)**

    ReplyDelete