Pages

Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Rated NC-17

Hi Readers!!  Today some of you might have to cover your eyes!  Awhile ago my Wonder Twin and I did a mani using the zipper image from the 2nd Bundle Monster set.  I really loved how Crystal did hers and have been wanting to do one like it.  I had purchased A England's Bridal Veil from Ninja Polish a few months ago but hadn't used it yet so an idea was born!  This is it readers this post is rated NC-17 so I hope you're old enough to keep looking!
Ha!!! Were you worried for a minute???  Remember how I had to censor the zebra awhile back???? LOL!  I just love this--it's both edgy and cute--how can that even happen???
Look at the lovely scattered holo of Bridal Veil--it's one of my favorite blacks!
For this mani I did ONE COAT of A England's Bridal Veil (all the of polishes I have from The Legends are one coaters--Bridal Veil, Dragon, St George, and Ascalon) and then stamped using the Silver Chrome pen from Sally Hansen using image BM202.  For the lips I used both China Glaze Emotion and Kleancolor Metallic Red using BM02.

While I was doing this mani someone in the room was not old enough to view such racy content so he had to cover his eyes!
Poor Baxter!

I hope no one had shock with this one readers lol!  Thanks for stopping by! I hope you all have a fantastic day!

14 comments:

  1. funny :) the zippers are too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. Next to the chains and the skelly fish the zipper image is my fave!

      Delete
  3. Oh Laurie, this is so you! LOL All you need is an accent nail with handcuffs! hehehe

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OMG Ashley I know!!!! Sarah from Spellbinding Nails found me a handcuff image plate--it's on with wedding stuff lol!!!!!

      Delete
  4. I wasn't able to get a bouncer to card everyone who viewed today so I hope no one slipped through the cracks lol!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the two-toned lips! Great idea :)

    ReplyDelete