Pages

Thursday, January 28, 2016

Hi Everyone!!!  The weekend is coming up and I'm looking forward to it.  It's my little sister's birthday on Sunday so family and friends are headed up to Milwaukee for a comedy show.  We haven't gone in awhile and we are all really looking forward to it.

Meanwhile back at home I'm still trying to get things set up the way I want them in the apartment and I'm still on the hunt for the perfect coffee table and end table.  I mean who knew I would be this picky???? Certainly not me!  But yes the struggle is real trying to find ones I like.

Today I just have some simple FUN stamping with Mundo Holland Blue over Pahlish's Empress Chabi.  
Sometimes all you need is simple
I think these colors really compliment each other don't you?
Thanks for stopping by!!! I hope you all have a fabulous day!

No comments:

Post a Comment