Pages

Sunday, October 25, 2015

Who says black cats have to be spooky???

Hi Everyone!  I've had a few days off which means more time to paint me nails and I had to get caught up with the Advanced Nail Stamping Bingo game!  Ruth already won our game but a lot of us are still doing mani's for a theme picked.  Black cat was picked and I'm sort of glad the game ended because I don't have one on my card but I still really wanted to use my Messy Mansion MM50 plate.  I adore this plate!  As a cat owner it's totally a must have!

I started with a base of Paint Box Polish Polar Bear Club which is a lovely holo blue with holo blue glitters making it extra sparkly!  Then I just added some black cats for this super simply yet adorable Halloween mani!
I dotted in some yellow eyes for these guys and was terrified while doing so because I was afraid I wouldn't be able to keep my hand steady!
I'm also trying to get used to the new lightbulbs I bought for under the stove.  Being an adult and trying to be more energy efficient could reek havoc on my mani pics!
It's a beautiful sunny day here and about 55 degrees.  I hope to get out and enjoy some of this pretty weather soon!

Hope you all have a fabulous day!

1 comment:

  1. Hi, Nice post thanks for sharing. Would you please consider adding a link to my website on your page. Please email me back.

    Thanks!

    Angela
    angelabrooks741 gmail.com

    ReplyDelete