Pages

Wednesday, January 14, 2015

The Digit-al Dozen Does Fairy Tales--Sometimes you have to kiss a lot of frogs!

Hi Everyone!  Happy Wednesday!  I'm late posting today as I was hoping for some sunlight to takes pics of my mani and that just did not happen! 

I decided to do The Frog Prince today because let's face it sometimes we have to kiss a lot of frogs before we find that  special someone.  Here's a shout out to all those gals who are bad pickers like myself!


Man it was hard to get a color accurate picture of this mani.  These are neon colors so much  brighter than you see here but you get the idea I hope!

I just have this one lonely picture today because I hate all the others I took LOL!  I did  some FUN stamping over a neon base and let me tell you here it is the end of the day and I cannot wait to get this mani off!  Bright neon colors and I do not mix!

I'm heading over to see what everyone else did for today!


11 comments:

  1. These are adorable! I love that rainbow background!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't imagine why you'd want to take this off; it's fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's so cheerful! Makes me feel better about being one of the bad pickers. I guess I have a few more frogs in my future!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very Hippie frog! Love the design!

    ReplyDelete
  5. yay! kissing all bad frogs here too xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I feel you on the neon shades being a lot to handle through out the day, but these still look awesome on you! I've always loved the story of the frog prince :)

    ReplyDelete