Pages

Saturday, November 24, 2012

Go ahead and touch me softly!

Hi Everyone!  Happy weekend!  I cannot stress enough how much I am in love with these new Pure Ice Velvets which I refer to as suedes.  They are AWESOME!  The dry instantly and and so vibrant in color.  2 of my dear friends were able to get me all the ones I wanted and I just love them!  I didn't get home until after 10pm on Thanksgiving and I had to work yesterday so I didn't have time for a mani UNTIL yesterday morning just before work.  I was able to put together a gorgeous mani in 20 minutes YES 20 minutes before heading out to work yesterday!!!

I got a zillion compliments on this yesterday and I loved it so much I'm wearing it again today!  I'm thinking of putting a shiny topcoat on it to see the shimmer come alive.  If I do I'll make sure to post pics!

This is just a sponged on french tip of first black over Pure Ice Touch Me Softly and then Pure Ice Black Velour sponged over the black to give it a black matte look.  I stamped using BM01 and voila! Gorgeous and quick!

After a grueling day at work I came home to find 4 more of these gorgeous treasures sitting in my mailbox!  I can't wait to try them all out!  I hope you're not sick of looking at mattes LOL!

My big plans for the weekend are spending time with my family at a comedy show on Saturday night, hopefully getting my hair cut and the house clean on Sunday and then Packer Football Sunday night!  What's everyone else up to?

Thanks for stopping by!  I hope you all have a fabulous weekend!

6 comments: